He is too strong!
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
|—||3:29 p.m. (via sea-0f-lov3)|
EVERYTIME IT’S ON MY DASHBOARD I WATCH IT AND CRY BEST VIDEO
ITS BACK THANK YOU GOD
This video is a gift.
I want what she’s having.
it’s always better than i remember it
My reaction to this gif went from stone-faced “this is dumb” to full-on snickering gleefully in about fifteen seconds.
you can’t just drop shit like this on my dash i hurt myself laughing
Hahaha oooh yes!!!
I love how the Addams Family has ZERO slut-shaming. Like… honey you can dance naked and enslave someone with your womanly charms if you want to, I don’t fucking care, but so help me you’re going to get a college education first.
The Addamses are what every family should aspire to be like (you know; without the dismemberment and electric chairs as play time). Honestly, have you ever seen more unconditionally loving and supportive parents than Gomez and Morticia? And not just with the kids, but with each other. I think what’s especially unique about them is how open they are with everything. They don’t treat their children like children. They treat them like they treat everyone else; direct, and to the point.
It’s creepy how many good examples of parenting and romantic relationships there is in these characters, especially considering they are supposed to be the antithesis of the stereotypical American nuclear family.
bolded the coment ^ cause relevant!
The point of the Addams Family is not that they are weird: it’s that they are unapologetically weird and blissfully happy.